BEST Club Information
Bringing Extraordinary Students Together
The BEST Club is all about getting people of all kinds together to have a good time. Nobody is excluded from this club! General Education students as well as Special Education students are encouraged to join. At the meetings, students will do fun activities and have a chance to socialize with others and become friends that can last a lifetime.
Here are some facts about BEST Club:
- We meet 1 or 2 times a month after school (Tuesdays) and sometimes in the evening for an activity.
- Examples of some of the things we do at our meetings:
- Arts & Crafts
- Celebrate Holidays/Birthdays
- Field Day
- Attend School Plays
- Attend School Sporting Events
- Spring Dance
- Fall/Spring Banquet
- Teacher Sponsors are Stephond Johnson, Delephia Riley and Carmel Silver.
- Dues are $30– if you have financial trouble and can’t pay the dues, please let a Sponsor know – you will still be able to join! Payments can be made on mypaymentsplus.com.
- Contact info:
Facebook: Brookwood Best Club
We hope to see you at the meetings! Please come by C29 or E4 for an application, to turn in dues or for more info.