Brookwood High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Counseling » Change of Address Form

Change of Address Form

Please complete the attached data change form or obtain one from the BHS Counseling Office. Proof of residency is also required for an address change. The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received in the BHS Counseling Office. If requested, a new buss will be issued upon submission of required documentation. To download the Change of Address form, please click below.