Brookwood High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Registrar » Registrar Info

Registrar Info


Here are the steps you need to enroll your student:
1. If you are new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, you will need to complete online registration.
2. Review the list of required documents that you will need to provide the school.
3. Come to Brookwood High School's Counseling Office to complete your enrollment.

Questions? Contact the Brookwood Counseling Office at 678-344-2603.




The parent or guardian who enrolled the student must come into the Counseling Office with proper identification to authorize the withdrawal process. Signature on the withdrawal form is mandatory. Please give at least 48 hours notice. It is preferred that the student return all text and library books on their last day of attendance.

Records Transfers

Copies of a student’s educational record may be transferred to officials of other schools or school systems in which the student seeks to enroll. Unless parents express, at the time of enrollment in the Gwinnett County Public Schools, a need for additional notice of the transfer of student records, the records transfer to the enrolling school or school system will occur without further notice.

Effective July 1, 1997, Georgia Law requires:

Students in sixth grade or higher transferring to a new school will be required to provide academic and disciplinary transcripts to school officials. Students will be required to disclose conviction of designated felony acts, whether they currently are serving a suspension or expulsion from another school, the reason for such discipline, and the term of the discipline. Schools can refuse to admit students under disciplinary action from other school systems. In lieu of compliance, a student may be admitted on a conditional basis if he or she and his or her parent or legal guardian execute a document providing the name and address of the school last attended authorizing the release of all academic and disciplinary records to the school administration. Every school system in the state will be obligated to provide complete information to a requesting school within ten (10) days of receipt of request.

Address Changes

Complete the attached data change form or obtain one from the Counseling Office. Proof of residency is also required for an address change. Refer to the enrollment document for details on required documentation. The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received in the Counseling Office. If requested, a new bus pass will be issued upon submission of required documentation.