Brookwood High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Student Life » Work Permit

Work Permit

To access the online employment certificate (work permit) system, please go to
    1) Under the "In Demand" section, click on "Child Labor Information"
    2) Scroll down to seafoam green area and click on "Get a Youth Work Permit Online"
    3) Click on "Minor" and type in your information

Print out the form and take it to your employer. After your employer fills out its section, please return it to Mrs. Smith in the Counseling Office with proof of your birth date (e.g., driver's license or birth certificate) and $5.00. The turnaround time is approximately 24 hours.