Junior/Senior Prom 2019
Saturday, May 11, 8 - 11 p.m.
The Ballroom at The Carlos Hellenic Community Center at Emory University
(2500 Clairmont Road, Atlanta -- http://www.tnchcc.org/)
BRING PHOTO ID as verification.
PROM TICKETS: $40. (The price will increase to $50 on April 1. The last day to purchase a ticket is Sunday, May 5.)
Purchase Jr/Sr tickets exclusively on MyPaymentsPlus, where juniors and seniors could also buy date tickets for 9th or 10th graders at BHS who are attending prom with them OR for a student who does not go to BHS but is attending prom with a junior or senior from BHS. Dates must be under 21 years of age.
PICTURES: Beginning in March, picture packages through Magic Moment Photography may also be purchased ahead of time through MyPaymentsPlus or at the event with cash or check made out to Magic Moment Photography. No refunds will be given.
TICKET SALES DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, SEPT. 16, AT MIDNIGHT.
VISIT MYPAYMENTS PLUS TO PURCHASE.
HOMECOMING 2018 DANCE
SATURDAY, SEPT. 22, 8-11 P.M. IN THE COMMONS
THEME -- Narnia: "The Bronco, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
- Purchase on MyPaymentsPlus under the School Events section. Tickets are $20 each.
- Students must exchange the online receipt for a hard-copy ticket during lunch in The Commons, Sept.17-21.
- To enter the dance, students must show the ticket and a student ID or license. Only 11th and 12th grade students may attend with a non-Brookwood student. See important ticket information at this link.
HOMECOMING 2018 EVENTS SCHEDULE:
Spirit Week - Monday through Friday - Sept. 17-21
Football Game - Friday, Sept. 21, 7:30 p.m. vs Berkmar (No book bags permitted in the stadium.)
Halftime Crowning Moment - Homecoming King, Queen, Princess, Prince crowned
Dance - Saturday, Sept. 22, 8 - 11 p.m. in The Commons
HOMECOMING DANCE DRESS CODE (Formal/semi-formal attire required.)
- No two-piece dresses that expose the midriff will be allowed. Short dresses may be no shorter than mid-thigh. Dresses with slits on the sides or front/back cannot be above the mid-thigh. All dresses must have an appropriate neckline.
- Dress pants and dress shirt required. No jeans allowed. Coat and tie preferred.
- No hats, caps, or sunglasses of any type will be allowed.